in order of priority
- Quick. Doug should be able to run the economy and still have time for diplomacy and war.
- Easy. Tau said it best: all game aids should be built such that using them incorrectly is hard and using them correctly is intuitively obvious
- Extensible. Any concept that fits within this universe should be buildable in this system.
- Fun. Interacting with the rules systems should be inherently enjoyable, not a chore.
- High conflict. The system should encourage conflict and it should be as viable of a way of expanding economy as focusing inward.
- Balanceable. The system must stay balanced even when implementing the completely unexpected during game
- Low growth. The growth curve should be extremely flat
- Flavorful. A faction should feel like what it is, even when it is not using a mechanic unique to them.
- Simulationist. The economy should feel like an economy, not an abstract game.
Stylistic Guide for Outgoing Documents:¶
- Text should be in Book Antiqua 11pt
- Headings in Book Antiqua bold 18pt
- Subheadings in Book Antiqua bold italic 12pt
Wiki editing help: